The ESY-Pen's bridge function supports bidirectional communication between mobile end devices and ESYLUX presence detectors or lighting systems using Bluetooth and infrared technology. This capability enables the simple, convenient configuration and commissioning of installed systems using the ESY-App*. The silicone tip makes the ESY-Pen ideal for use as a stylus in conjunction with touchscreen surfaces on smartphones and tablets. The ESY-Pen equips you to handle all current and future ESYLUX installations, and all with no physical interfaces.
* Imperative for new devices from 2019
Light measurement in any situation
As specialists in sensor technology we have, of course, also equipped the ESY-Pen with a sensor – for simple installation and the best light for end users:
1. The integrated light sensor makes it easy to set the light value for switch operation or constant lighting control. A separate lux meter is not required – just the ESY-Pen for configuring the devices.
2. As an external light encoder at work level, the sensor enables precise measurement of the light value where it is crucial for visual tasks. This means we can ensure the best possible light qualityin the workplace for end users.
The ESY-Pen includes:
- A charger which, in addition to the charging function, ensures that the sensor performs continuous light measurement at working height
- The ESY-Pen itself, which is easy to operate via three buttons
Mobile project management
Saving. Managing. Documenting. The ESY-Pen and the ESY-App make a mobile project library a reality. Together, they make it possible to save, access and transfer configured projects:
- Characterise each building by the project name, project number, contact person, time stamp and location
- Create various floors within a project, each with up to 64 rooms
- Within the ESY-App, get to the room of your choice in just a few clicks and quickly retrieve, select and configure ESYLUX products
- Store configured projects in the ESY-App or forward them on to other users
- Access configurations that have already been carried out and transfer them to products of the same type (cloning)
- Integrate the project documentation into a project report and send the report as a PDF document or print it off as required