Mobile project management
The ESY-Pen and the ESY-App allow users to save, access and transfer projects:
- Each project can be saved with a unique name and description in the ESY-App
- No project is too big for the ESY-App: Up to 64 floors can be created, each with up to 64 rooms and up to 64 devices per room
- Within the ESY-App, a few clicks take the user from the project to the room of their choice where they can quickly identify, select and configure ESYLUX products
- Configured projects can be stored in the ESY-App or forwarded on to other users as necessary. Previously implemented configurations can be retrieved and immediately transferred to products of the same type via the ESY-Pen
- The project documentation is integrated into a project report which can then be sent as a PDF document and also printed off as required
Simple initial operation ...
The ESY-App allows users to easily parameterise all remotely controlled ESYLUX presence detectors, motion detectors and lighting systems via their smartphone or tablet. The ESY-Pen uses infrared technology to simply transmit the Bluetooth commands from the mobile end device. In this way, ESYLUX offers user-friendly and future-proof operation that works independently from interfaces!
... and control
Spontaneously dim the light in the office for a presentation, or make the light brighter if a storm is gathering outside:
The ESY-Pen and the ESY-App come in useful for remotely controlling lighting in the workplace as well. For example, individual users can very easily control the lighting and adapt it to their situation at any time.
Depending on which device is activated, the lights can be turned on or off, dimmed up or down and changed to a different colour. For lighting systems with ESYLUX Light Control (ELC), these functions are available using only the ESY-Pen.